Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

We're Back! A Filmgoer's Story

"Son of a bitch stole my line."

Dear loyal reader,

After experiencing a slew of technical difficulties, I am proud to announce that The Filmgoer's Project, as we know and love it, is back online and ready for business. Tons of new things are happening now with our beloved blog - there's a new writer on board, by the name of Josh Amato, a buddy of mine from LA. We're, he and I, introducing a new podcast that will be up sometime by the end of the month at the latest. "In Honor Of" will be undergoing a big change, and a new schedule. 

Reviews for new releases will be posted on Fridays, as well as "DVD"/"In Theaters" being on Monday and Thursday, respectively. 

I'm so thankful for everyone who has been asking when the blog would be back up, and I'm thankful to the loyalty of the readers I've been able to snag. A massive thanks is due to you all, so much so that the words themselves might sound lame. 


I've had a chance to undergo some massive, personally developing moments in my life since the site shut down. I'd like to think that I can channel these experiences into my own writing, and the way this site might carry itself in the future. But more about that in The Filmgoer's Journal to come. 


Big things are on the horizon. And God bless you all for staying in tune. 



The filmgoer,

'Scott